منتدى رواد النهضة
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى رواد النهضة

انه منتدى جميل جدا وهو اكثر جمالا عندما تراه

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

روابط لعبة Divinity Ii Ego Draconis Ntsc Xbox360

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
Admin

المساهمات : 280
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/01/2010

روابط لعبة Divinity Ii Ego Draconis Ntsc Xbox360 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: روابط لعبة Divinity Ii Ego Draconis Ntsc Xbox360   روابط لعبة Divinity Ii Ego Draconis Ntsc Xbox360 Emptyالإثنين يناير 25, 2010 9:04 pm

Image hosting by PHP5 Image Upload
The group GameStop bring you RPG lovers Divinity 2: Ego Draconis. If you are familiar with my game posts you know that I don’t play RPG’s at all. I just cannot got into them but I know many of you guys love these types of games so here you go. If you know more about the game please add it to the comments section. This version is NOT region free and is NTSC only.

Description:

In Divinity II: Ego Draconis, players find themselves once again in Rivellon, a timeless world full of awe and magic, shattered and frightened by the apocalyptic wars of the past. No one knows why so many people had to give their lives. Everything seems to be over, but the peace was deceptive, for the demon has returned and the رعب once again runs its course.

Players begin as a Dragon Slayer, hunters whom travel the countryside determined to rid their lands of Dragons. As the story of Divinity 2 — Ego Draconis unfolds, the player will discover new abilities and possibilities as they evolve into a legendary Dragon Lord. In addition, the player character’s abilities can be steadily improved over the course of the game and specialized in specific areas. The world of Divinity II: Ego Draconis is filled with humans and خيالي creatures, each having special combat abilities. Players will need to use every skill, potion and hidden trick to their strategic advantage to reclaim the lands of Rivellon.

Release name: Divinity_II_Ego_Draconis_NTSC_XBOX360-GameStop
حجم : : 7.3 GB
روابط التحميل : Torrent Search
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://mazika388.ahlamontada.com

روابط لعبة Divinity Ii Ego Draconis Ntsc Xbox360
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» روابط لعبة Tekken 6 Usa Psp
» تحميل لعبة Bayonetta Pal Xbox360
» روابط لعبة James Cameron Avatar The Game Usa Psp
» حصريا لعبة Vancouver 2010 Xbox360
» تحميل لعبة Fable 2 Platinum Edition Xbox360

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى رواد النهضة :: الفئة الأولى :: المنتدى الأول :: منتدى كرة القدم :: منتدى الالعاب-
انتقل الى: